Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Life // Regret

err..

still don't know what to write today..
I got busy at the office. deadline for report, database, account, etc makes me busy recently.. it makes me forget what I have to write here..

but, after I blog walking and see Elsie's blog, I feel so happy!! its very inspiring blog. you have to see her blog! It gives me idea about my galery and studios in the future, about my wedding, and my life, hahhaa..
she got what I dreaming :D
and it was sooo inspiring!!

if I can turn back into the past, maybe I ll choose to school at school of art or design. that my passion. but, well.. I can't go back :(
anyway, it isn't too late to start something :D
I have to start it soon, or later..
but, I guess more soon more better :) :)


xo,
HiLwa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment