Monday, July 25, 2011

Friends Song

A beautifull lyric about friendship, sing it by Bruno Mars, called 'Count on Me'..
That was soo sweeettt :D

Gini nih petikannya..
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
.

Aih matii.. manis banget kannn? *wink*

Saya punya banyak teman dan hanya memiliki beberapa sahabat dekat..
Karena jarang ada yang benar-benar bisa diandalkan dan bisa ada dalam suka dan duka, ceileehh..

Thanks for being my friends, that's mean a lot :'D

Big hug for:
Qaanita, Annisa, Rati Maya, Maisya, Dea, Miaw, Nina, Bhey, Oka :D

2 comments:

  1. :) every time I listen to this song ur face n nisa always appear in my head also... what could be more sweet than my bruno's song :) hehe love it <3 hugg back!! xxx anit

    ReplyDelete
  2. big hug too iwa :) gw rasa anit pengen komen krn denger2 nama bruno di sebut xD
    aaahhhh jd enak selalu teringat diriku.. gw belum dengen lagunya T^T buru-buru nyari..

    ReplyDelete