Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to Reality

it's monday agaiinn!!
and all the rutinity begin :D


My weekends not too bad actually, I'm going to my grandma's house, as usual. Visiting my grandpa's whose lying on the bed because his stroke.

On saturday, I'm going to Senayan swimming pool and practice diving there. I got new skills yesterday, and can't wait to try that skills at the sea!! (but when?)

After that, I'm visiting Jakarta Book Fair at Istora. But I didn't buy anything :(
And of course, so many good books and discount, but I didn't plan to buy anything.
But, I found something interesting there! On one of those stand, there is a demo for make mini cake from fondant (like plastic icing) which is so easy to make! You can decorate your own cake like playing clay when you on kindergarden..

And I think, thats goood idea to start new bussiness :D
I have to learn more!

Found this pic from internet, but I think its so easy to make :D

Next, I'm going to Maisya's house. It's been long time I didn't see her. She was my best friend from my high school. My partner in crime, my shoulder to cry on and my sister also :)
It very nice to meet her again because she know me a lot :D

and I'm sleep over night on her house.
Love her so much :)

Maisya and Me :)

Oh, well.. I have to back to my reality.
Back to work again :D

I have to finish that report! (oh noo!!)

will see u soon :*

No comments:

Post a Comment