Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dream

Yoo hooo..
I'm back with positive energy :)

oohh.. well.. I'll tell you why ;)
Since I'm blogging everyday, I found many good, inspiring, and cute blog! Not only tell about their life activity, but their hobby, design, photos, and many more.. you can visit cocomomo's blogs to see how Ayang make some cute stuff.. and after I see Elsie's blog I found some positive energy to start making design like I does before. It's very inspiring, gals..

Since I was lil girl, I dreaming to be designer. But it didn't realize yet. I haven't basic knowledge about design, patchwork, and sewing.. I just like drawing and making some design. I still kept my design (fashion design) while I'm in elementary school :D
And last night, I can't stop drawing until midnight. It's feels like I found my passion again!
I think I forget how to design, how to draw, but, I it didn't!! I still remember how to design and I feel soo happy with that!
Maybe someday I have to make my dream come true, to make my designs being real

Actually, I have makes some of my design to be real. And I'm proud with my design. It's like when somebody asking you, "Hey, your dress was so cute!! Where did you buy it?".
And I can say proudly, "I made it myself" :D

I'll start designing again.
I am decided someday I'll make some galery, studio, and stores to make my dream come true :)
Wish me luck, dear..

xo: Hilwa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment