Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rumah Lain

Hello world,
I've made my new blog, hahhaa.. (so many blogs I have, anyway..) sometimes I get confused which account, username, and password I've used. lol
but this the address (if you want to see): http://blackonred.co.cc

Black on Red is my other blog, and some of the different with this blog it's English version! And I try to write in English, but Im sorry for bad English. I just try to make myself usual with English in oral and written.

Why I named is Black on Red?
Because, when I made that, Im using BLack on Red clothes. As simple as that. And so many people use that username too --"
but, fortunately, I get the name too, lol.

Well, readers.. Its night btw, I have to sleep.
And thank you for reading this 'gak penting' posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment